Saturday, March 7, 2009

THE ONE


When i wake up in the morning and take my first breath ,
your face starts flashing in front of my eyes .

I recall your deep eyes, your cute smile and all those sweet little things that you ever said to me.
A rush of adrenaline comes to my vein when i think about your each and every move.

I thanks to the god for making my fabulous fortune
And making me feel so lucky taht i have you as a special one in my life.

Once a moment i was thinking about you with blush on my cheek
But suddenly i got shocked with the thought that how can i live without you, if you ever left me, baby.

I love you more than anything in this world
.
I can give you anything you ask for
Because i just wanna see you happy as you are.

Baby do you even know, that i owe you my life?
................vishal